C10 Manual Indent print Machine for PVC Card
Manual card Indent machine is the necessary equipment at the end of the process of producing PVC card. This machine only has indenting character the standard Italic Numerals characters, and comes with the Special Ribbons in order to come up to best effect of the indenting or "concaved" characters. The indenting can be done on any part of the CR-80 Cards, this machine can indent character in accurate location. The machine is very light weight, convenient operation and economical price make it to be the necessary device of many fields such as card factories, printing presses, securities business, banks, insurance, shopping centers, clubs and restaurants, etc. These machines are made by high-quality steel to last for long time. Manual machine is cheaper and easier to use, so medium and small companies of producing card use it. PVC manual embossing machine has characteristics of reliable structure, accurate orientation, small bulk, laconic exterior and convenient operation.
Financial and Banking: Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Card, Insurance Companies
Retail: Gift Card, Customer ID, Store ID
Government: Driver Licence, Health Card, Government ID
Workplace: Time Card, Time Recording
Other: Membership ID, Club ID, Student ID
Indent Character Size: 1/12 inch
Indent indicator : Pin point and sample card
Dimensions: 339mm x 269mm x 165mm
Weight: Net Weight 8Kg Total Weight: 9.5kg
Character choose method: Chrysanthemum turn plate
Character size: International card size
Indenting Characters (1/12): 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
There are 66 standard characters, 10 indent characters & 4 extra characters for the card embossing machines, see below:
1 Indenting Machine
1 Reference Card
1 Indent Paper
How to Use:
1. Put the card in the card frame and fix it.
2. Move the frame and choose the position what you need.
3. Writhe the daisy characters plate, use the pointer to choose the characters you need.
4. After doing step 1~3, jolt the hand-haft.
5. You can change the spacing of the characters by the switch.
1. Please use the PVC card (85mm×55mm) CR-80 standard .
2. When tuning the characters plate, please don't drop down the hand-haft.
3. When switch the embossment size, please ward off the card frame slightly to avoid damage.
4. Never put hand or other hard objects into the machine.
5. Please move the card frame to the left end when not using the machine.
(Based on 2 Reviews)
DIIJ.COM © 2013 TORONTO. CANADA