USB 2GB Keylogger Wi-Fi - KeyDemon Premium State-of-the-art technology
This wireless keylogger is packed with state-of-the-art electronics: two powerful processors, a full TCP/IP stack, a WLAN transceiver, and 2 Gigabytes of memory. It features remote access over the Internet. This wireless keylogger will connect to a local Wi-Fi Access Point, and send E-mails containing recorded keystroke data. You can also connect to the keylogger at any time over TCP/IP and view the captured log. All this is a device less than 2 inches (5 cm) long! News: USB hardware keylogger released! KeyDemon keyloggers are dual-function: hardware key logger and USB flash disk for instant data retrieve. Plug & Play, no drivers required. Up to 2 Gigabytes of internal memory!
- Background connection to the Internet over a local Access Point
- Automatic E-mails reports with recorded keyboard data
- On-demand access at any time through TCP/IP
- Support for WEP, WPA, and WPA-2 encryption
- 2 Gigabytes of internal memory in all versions
- Flash drive mode available both in USB and PS/2 versions
- No software or drivers required, Windows, Linux, and Mac compatible
- Ultra compact and discrete, less than 2 inches (5 cm) long
- Internal clock and battery with over 7 years lifetime guaranteed!
- Built-in timestamping module, just like the KeyDemon TimeKeeper
- Complete functionality of the KeyDemon USB or KeyDemon PS/2
- Wi-Fi interface with TCP/IP access
- E-mail reporting
- Time and date stamping
- Built-in battery
• Monitor acceptable internet usage
• Monitor employee productivity
• Detect unauthorized access attempts
• Backup typed text
• Collect computer usage statistics
• Monitor your family's computer activity
• Protect your child from on-line hazards and predators
• Observe WWW, E-mail, and chat usage
• Save a copy of written documents
• Monitor remote computers
• Retrieve unknown passwords, operating system independent
• Collect computer related evidence
• Detect unauthorized use of computer equipment
Available color options:
The world's first Wi-Fi hardware keylogger...
The KeyDemon Wi-Fi Premium keylogger also incorporates a built-in WLAN transceiver and TCP/IP stack, meaning it can connect to the Internet through a Wi-Fi Access Point. To do that, you must provide it some basic data, such as the Network ID and password (just like any WLAN device). Once connected to an Access Point, the keylogger will start sending E-mail reports with captured keystroke data to any receipient E-mail address you supply. This means you can keep track of what's happening on the monitored computer from any place throughout the world, just by checking your mailbox!
The KeyDemon Wi-Fi Premium also features a TCP/IP interface, for on-demand access at any time. You can remotely download recorded data from the keylogger, using special software delivered with the device. This feature is usually limited to the Local Area Network (unless your network is visible globally).
The control software can communicate with mutliple Wi-Fi hardware keyloggers, allowing to createentire networks of wireless keyloggers. This solution is particularly recommended for monitoring several computers in a household, or controlling employee productivity in companies.
User Manual Product Specs Software Video Photos
1 Wi-Fi Klogger USB (2GB)
1 Instruction Manual
KL2 - Wireless Keylogger USB 2GB with Wi-Fi
- Product Code: KL2UWF
- Availability: In Stock