M90 Manual Embossing & Indenting Machine for PVC Card ( 2 in 1 )
Manual card embossing & Indent machine is the necessary equipment at the end of the process of producing PVC card, this device, which is used to press out the outstanding letter of alphabet and numerals on the surface of PVC card, makes PVC card to be identified or exclusive. The manual and electric type of the machine on the market is two kinds of, Manual machine is cheaper and easier to use, so medium and small companies of producing card use it. PVC manual embossing machine has characteristics of reliable structure, accurate orientation, small bulk, laconic exterior and convenient operation.
Application and Data Collection for:
Financial and Banking: Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Card
Retail: Gift Card, Customer ID, Store ID
Government: Driver Licence, Health Card, Government ID
Other: Membership ID, Club ID, Student ID
Embossment pitch : 1/7 inch or 1/10 inch
Embossment line: 1-11 lines
Embossment indicator : Pin point and sample card
Dimensions: 339mm x 269mm x 165mm
Weight: Net Weight 9Kg Total Weight: 10.5kg
Small Letters (1/10): A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Numbers (1/10): 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Big Numbers (1/7): 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Characters: / . - & ( )
Big Characters: / . ( )
Indenting Characters: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
There are 66 standard characters, 10 indent characters & 4 extra characters for the card embossing machines, see below:
How to Use:
1. Put the card in the card frame and fix it.
2. Move the frame and choose the position what you need.
3. Writhe the daisy characters plate, use the pointer to choose the characters you need.
4. After doing step 1~3, jolt the hand-haft.
5. You can change the spacing of the characters by the switch.
6. There are 2 difference spacing for large or small fonts, 1/7 or 1/10.
1. Please use the PVC card (85mm×55mm) CR-80 standard .
2. When tuning the characters plate, please don't drop down the hand-haft.
3. When switch the embossment size, please ward off the card frame slightly to avoid damage.
4. Never put hand or other hard objects into the machine.
5. Please move the card frame to the left end when not using the machine.
1 Embossing / Indenting Machine
1 Reference Card
1 Indent Paper
Payment / Delivery Time:
* Item delivered within 3-4 business days form the payment date.
* Payment: Full payment for this item must be received before delivery.
* Please Call for payment methods and other information's regarding this product.
(Based on 1 Reviews)
DIIJ.COM © 2013 TORONTO. CANADA